Market Adoption Manager (m/w/d)
Gaia-X is the European Association for Data and Cloud AISBL with a mission to design a federated data infrastructure focusing on data sovereignty and availability, based on European standards and values. In a six-month period, more than 300 companies and organizations have already actively participated in the design of Gaia-X. Of these, 75 percent belong to the private sector, 40% of which are small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The federation concept creates room for self-determination, which in Europe is greatly appreciated, and provides the basis for innovations. Gaia-X will define common mechanisms to enable interoperability and portability of data and services across multiple cloud sources, thus enabling a new era of the European digital economy. The joint endeavour of hundreds of representatives from business industries, research institutions and government aim to create new rules for cloud and data services to let organizations and individuals retain full control over their data and empower them to make independent decisions about how and who can access it.
Further information on www.gaia-x.eu
You will become part of a growing association and the idea of a new digital ecosystem for Europe, regulated by its members and based on strong core European values like cooperation, data sovereignty and trust.
- An international, multicultural, open-minded working environment with a collaborative hands-on approach, room to take additional responsibilities and open communication through all levels with strong links to the senior management of GAIA-X
- Flexible working model (onsite/remote) and contract options to welcome smart people like you who are willing to make a difference
- Flat hierarchies, freedom to act, and inspiring, enthusiastic colleagues
- You will be coordinating the industry verticals and initiatives to build a pipeline of projects for market adoption of Gaia-X
- You will support these projects and business initiatives on their journey to become a Gaia-X endorsed project
- Building a market adoption pipeline
- Convert the pipeline into projects
- support onboarding of new projects
- Support business case creation & evaluation
- Knowledge exchange between Lighthouse projects, verticals and new initiatives
- Support events and regular exchange between these stakeholders
- Monitor the progress of these projects
- Collect and prioritize market feedback to support our requirement to product (RQ2P) process
- You will collect and publish best practice for deployment together with our external partners and members
- You will be responsible for Release Management (plan, build, test, deploy, hand-over to operations) of the Gaia-X Digital Clearinghouse
- You will assist in developing the Gaia-X Roadmap that the timelines are kept
- You will be the primary Gaia-X AISBL representative for all GXDCH providers
- Identify potential GXDCH provider
- Respond to GXDCH provider requests
- Ensure compliance to the GXDHC contract
- Manage the onboarding of GXDCH providers
- Collect feedback and operational requirements from GXDCH providers
- You have ideally at least a minimum of ten years’ experience in implementing complex IT programs with technical background in an international business or NPO Tech-environment
- You have at least 5 yers of experience in one of these areas business development/business engagement/client principal/account management/executive sales
- You have excellent Program Management Skills and are able to manage different Programs to reach a joined outcome. Stakeholder and Relationship Management are core skills, supporting your know how to coordinate complex cross project processes and communication.
- A degree in IT or Business Administration is a plus, experience in IT consulting or technical project and process management are a must have.
- You are a structured, well-organized and pro-active team player with a hands-on mentality, fluent in English and at least one other European language.
- entrepreneurship and self-starter skills are the base of your thinking and acting
- as a plus, you have experience and/or exposure to the world of non-for-profit associations
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover note by the 30.12.2022 to Mr. Alberto Curatolo – Finance and HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Your Name – Market Adoption Manager in the subject.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis: we therefore strongly advise candidates to apply as soon as possible.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly comply with the regulations of the data protection statutes. For further details, please refer to our https://gaia-x.eu/privacy-policy