Community Outreach Leader
- Europe – Brussel is the HQ
- Remote Work
- Travelling to/from HQ or other locations required on-demand (typically on a monthly basis)
- Tech-savvy mindset and early adopter
- Experience establishing, growing and leading collaborative, technology-oriented communities around open source projects or open standards.
- Technology savvy, confident, well-spoken, detail-oriented individual who can guide and support the growth and success of open source cloud data and infrastructure projects through project management and marketing activities.
- A successful candidate will be able to interact with a diverse set of stakeholders across the technology industries, handle wide-ranging responsibilities, and tackle both strategic and tactical work with enthusiasm. This person will also serve as the account manager for onboarded member organisations.
- Provide leadership and coaching on open source best practices to distributed project teams of contributors from within Gaia-X members and the wider community
- Identify and execute communication activities and strategies (e.g. write documentation, blog posts, drive webinars, case studies, training sessions, office hours, giveaways, etc.) to increase visibility of projects
- Support the development of training material for GaiaX architecture and operation training courses
- Assist in the production of major Gaia-X events
- Develop and own membership/business relationships with Gaia-X members
- Answer, or redirect questions from members
- Anticipate and resolve emergent member issues
- Encourage increased member participation in the Gaia-X project
- Record and track engagement touchpoints
- Support and grow local community programs with the COO team (hackathons, meetups, ecosystem events, Gaia-X events etc.)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org