Program Manager – Opensource Community
We are looking for a “Program Manager – Opensource Community” to help us structure and streamline the technical community and opensource development processes that are key to the Gaia-X value proposition.
- Europe – Brussel is the HQ
- Remote Work
- Travelling to/from HQ or other locations required on-demand (typically on a monthly basis)
- Min 2Y in the role of Program Management using open-source software
- Min 1Y of remote work experience
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant field
- Tech-savvy mindset and early adopter
- Experience establishing, growing and leading collaborative, technology-oriented communities around open source projects or open standards.
- Understanding of management software for software development (Gitlab, Atlassian – Jira Software)
- Previous experience in Project Management for Opensource development processes such as Eclipse or Apache project
- Ability to effectively work internationally with a geographically distributed community of people using key communication and collaboration tools
- Contribute to the Gaia-X overall roadmap plan working with the CTO and Program Management
- Set up opensource development structure and processes for the Gaia-X members and the wider community.
- Ensure structure and processes are followed by the member community
- Support planning, organisation and execution of events related to software and software development (Hackathons, etc.)
- Support and grow local community programs with the COO team (hackathons, meetups, ecosystem events, Gaia-X events etc.)
- With the communication teams:
- Identify and execute communication activities and strategies (e.g. write documentation, blog posts, drive webinars, case studies, training sessions, office hours, giveaways, etc.) to increase visibility of projects
- Support the development of training material for GaiaX architecture and operation training courses
Submit your application to email@example.com