- Europe – Brussel is the HQ
- Remote Work
- Travelling to/from HQ or other location required on demand (typically on a monthly basis)
- Min 3Y in the role of Software Developer using open-source software
- Min 1Y of remove work experience
- Relevant development experience with contributions to open-source software projects
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant field
- Tech-savvy mindset and early adopter
- Experience in dApp development with MetaMask or other wallets.
- Being able to setup transaction workflow with Decentralized Identifiers and Verifiable Credentials
- Experience with the release process: Source code control, package installers, build scripts, CI/CD, among others.
- Deep understanding of the design, implementation, and consumption of REST APIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to lead technical discussions and reach consensus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- A plus if knowledgeable on one or more of those topics:
- Ethereum WebAssembly (ewasm) is a plus. (Ethereum2 or NearProtocol)
- tokenomics and DAO governance
Role & Responsibility:
- Responsible to translate the Gaia-X specifications into working code, using Gaia-X association as the first Gaia-X participant.
- Liaise with other developers from our Gaia-X members to help them use developed code.
- Share inputs to help prioritise Gaia-X technical roadmap.
- Direct report to the CTO
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover note to Mr. Alberto Curatolo – Finance and HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis: we therefore strongly advise candidates to apply as soon as possible.