- This event has passed.
March 29, 2022 @ 09:00 - 16:30 UTC+2
An event every day that begins at 09:00, repeating until March 29, 2022
Take on the challenge! Join our Developer Community – Code Gaia-X into the Future!
Hackathon #3 will focus on Self-Descriptions, Verifiable Credentials and Identity Management. Additionally, sessions addressing the Eclipse Dataspace Connector, bootstrapping of a Gaia-X compliant provider and application deployment on Gaia-X compliant infrastructures are planned. Furthermore, a newcomer session will be provided.
Overview of Hackathon Tracks
- Track #1 | Newcomer & General Track
- Track #2 | Service & Tool Support Track
- Track #3 | Gaia-X Federation Services (GXFS)
- Track #4 | Onboarding Processes for Gaia-X Participants (ACME)
- Track #5 | Eclipse Dataspace Connector
- Track #6 | Deployment / Minimal Viable Gaia-X
More detailed info and agenda here.
This event is a combined organisational effort by the Gaia-X Association, with the MVG group and eco.
Stay tuned for the participation link, which will be received by 25 March after your registration.