Administration and Finance Officer (m/w/x)
Established in 2021 as a privately funded not-for-profit Association, Gaia-X brings together an international community of different players from different sectors that aim to boost the European data economy by enabling the creation of common data spaces in full alignment with the objectives of the EU’s data strategy and building an open common standard for transparent, controllable and interoperable data infrastructures.
Open to anyone but aligned to the European values of human-centricity, transparency, openness and sovereignty, Gaia-X’s ambition is to deliver unprecedented opportunities for innovative data-driven business models reducing the dependency on non-controllable technologies.
Further information on www.gaia-x.eu
We are looking for a “Administration and Finance Officer (m/w/x)” able to support the Head of Finance and Administration in managing the day-to-day financial operations including the invoicing and payment cycles, budget monitoring and reporting.
- Onsite and remote, presence in Brussels’ HQ monthly
Role & Responsibilities:
- Keep records of invoices and payments
- Financial and administrative support in internal projects
- Review and process reimbursements
- Budget monitoring and reporting
- Support Gaia-X administrative tasks and obligations
- Other tasks based on Gaia-X operational needs
- Proven work experience in Finance, of minimum 2 years, in a supporting role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions) and PowerPoint would be considered an asset
- Fluency in both English & French an asset
- Time-management and organisation skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics is an advantage
- Good communication with different hierarchies and cultures
- Structured, well-organised, and pro-active team player with a hands-on mentality
- An international, multicultural, open-minded work environment with a collaborative hands-on approach, room to take additional responsibilities and open communication through all levels with strong links to the senior management of Gaia-X
- Flexible working model and contract options to welcome smart people like you who are willing to make a difference
- Flat hierarchies, freedom to act, and inspiring, enthusiastic colleagues
- Joining one of the leading associations in Brussels and being at the heart of one of the biggest projects in Europe
- A competitive salary package.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover note by 17/02/2023 to Mr. Alberto Curatolo – Head of Finance and Administration: email@example.com indicating Your Name – Administration and Finance Officer in the subject.
Please follow the application instructions. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be disregarded.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. We therefore strongly advise candidates to apply as soon as possible.